44. I will always pick a worm up off the sidewalk and place him in the dirt, but I'd prefer no one see me. I can't stand to watch them struggle to breath in a puddle either so I fish them out.
45. I hate several words. Words that get under my skin. Mostly I hate the word p-a-n-t-i-e-s. Makes me want to take a bleach bath.
46. I'm a mess. Wait, this is supposed to be things you DON'T know about me. Ok, how about a total mess? A thief, a murderer, a blasphemer, a liar, and an adulterer (additions to number 46 coming soon I'm sure)
47. I really wish I had enough money to grocery shop at Wholefoods. Of course I would eat all of the food I bought, then would finally achieve fear of being wider than I am tall. Poverty has it's perks.
48. I went to Wholefoods today just to smell their flowers. My heart gave a funny little pitter-patter normally inspired by a boy. I think I have spring fever.
49. I wonder how much it would cost to fill my bathtub with flower blossoms and sit in it. Hyacinths, and tulips, and geraniums, and peonys, and irises, and..... Just once. Wouldn't that be glorious?
50. I think it is going to take another 30 years to compile 50 random things about me. I'm exhausted.
Littlest Family Process Art
6 months ago