Wednesday, March 18, 2009

But I have nothing to say!

I don't! I am fairly boring right now. No new drama. I know it has been over a week, but nothing has happened! OH! Duh! I made my own laundry soap!?! Not exciting enough to post about I suppose, especially since most of you have heard about it from the others who have done it. Oh, I could pass along a prayer request, couldn't I? My church is having a meeting this Saturday eve to consider a new church plant. Please pray that if this is God's will we will be faithful servants. Today I am watching my nieces while my sister is at work. Right now the 8 month old is crying in her crib while I count the seconds until the 2.5 yr old goes down for a nap too. 5 minutes until peace time! Boring I know, I told ya I had nothing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment